Fun Facts About Us!
Emma Li (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- I decided to transfer to UIUC because of its diversity.
- I don’t want to be an anchor but a music Dj at a radio station.
- I am from Taiwan, not China
Malec Caudell (email@example.com)
- Broadcast Journalism Major 2019
- Can take apart the remote control, and can almost put it back together.
- Budding musician, looking for several fellow music makers for a folk rock band (please, hit me up)
- From Grayville, Illinois.
Nate Williamson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Check out my sports blog (shameless plug) my friends and I operate: thesportsguyssite.com
- As you can clearly see, I love America….apparently, a lot.
- If my picture is the biggest one on the page it’s because I was in charge of posting these “About Me”‘s
- I’m a print journalism major in the class of 2019 that loves photography and videography!
- I am from Danville, Illinois. A town not too far from campus, and my dad works here!
- My favorite book is “Our Town” by Thornton Wilder, and I’ve written a full-sized book on my own!